Since 1985, Knopf Online has been a leading provider of online Help design, development, and consulting services to the software industry and the business community. We have developed dozens of Help systems and online information products for desktop and Web-enabled applications. We are experienced with all the major online Help formats and specialize in in designing and implementing effective, usable Help systems.
Whatever your project requirements, if they involve online Help, we can help. For a free proposal and estimate, contact us today!
You'll find examples of online Help we've developed in the portfolios.
What We Can Do
- We design, write, and implement online Help systems for desktop and Web-enabled software applications.
- We implement true single source solutions—so that you can produce all of your information deliverables—print, PDF, HTML, XML, HTML Help, and more—from a single set of source documents.
- We provide turnkey conversion and migration services.
- We offer training on FrameMaker, WebWorks Publisher, and other popular authoring tools.
- We can help you evaluate your online Help options so you can be sure to choose the right type of online Help for your users and the right set of authoring tools for your content creators.
Supported Online Help Formats
We have years of experience producing online Help in all the major Help formats, including:
- HTML Help (Microsoft)
- WinHelp (Microsoft)
- WebHelp (eHelp)
- WebWorks Help (Quadralay)
- JavaHelp (Sun)
- Oracle Help for Java (Oracle)